The word "myrrh" comes from "murr," which means "bitter" in Arabic, probably referring to the resin's bitter taste. Myrrh Oils are extracted from the resin and the plant is native to Egypt. The resin was frequently used in incense and perfumes in ancient Egypt, and the oil obtained from it was used for healings wounds in ancient Greece. Myrrh Oils blend well with Frankincense, Lavender, Rosewood, Sandal Wood Oils.
- $200.00 (+GST) $230.00 (incl GST)
- $43.48 (+GST) $50.00 (incl GST)
- $50.00 (+GST) $57.50 (incl GST)
- $95.00 (+GST) $109.25 (incl GST)
- $24.35 (+GST) $28.00 (incl GST)
- $40.00 (+GST) $46.00 (incl GST)
- $21.74 (+GST) $25.00 (incl GST)