Melissa officinalis, also known as lemon balm, received the name “Melissa” because of its sweet, fresh, citrus-like fragrance, which was known to attract bees (Melissa is Greek for “honey bee”). There is a good reason why Melissa Oils have earned the reputation and widely known as the Sweet Oil and the Common Oil. This is because this oil is extensively used in nearly all sorts of balms due to its soothing properties while having a sweet, pleasant fragrance.
- $17.39 (+GST) $20.00 (incl GST)
- $24.35 (+GST) $28.00 (incl GST)
- $11.30 (+GST) $13.00 (incl GST)
- $17.30 (+GST) $19.90 (incl GST)
- $30.65 (+GST) $35.25 (incl GST)
- $52.17 (+GST) $60.00 (incl GST)