Clary Sage Oil is obtained from the clary sage herb (Salvia sclarea), which in the past was found in Southern France, Italy, and Syria, but today is cultivated worldwide. It gets its name from the Latin word “clarus,” which means “clear.” It was referred to as “clear eyes” during the Middle Ages. The oil of Clary Sage blends very well with oils of Lemon, Lime, Orange and other citrus fruits as well as Lavender, Pine, Geranium, Jasmine and Frankincense oils.
- $13.91 (+GST) $16.00 (incl GST)
- $27.83 (+GST) $32.00 (incl GST)
- $52.17 (+GST) $60.00 (incl GST)
- $25.00 (+GST) $28.75 (incl GST)
- $194.00 (+GST) $223.10 (incl GST)
- $98.00 (+GST) $112.70 (incl GST)