Cinnamon Leaf Oil comes from Cinnamomum verum (also called Laurus cinnamomum) from the Laurel (Lauraceae) plant family. Cinnamon Leaf Oil, which is more delicate than Cinnamon Bark Oil, is produced via steam distillation. The leathery green leaves are pruned from the trees and then left to dry for several days. Afterwards, they go through a special water-steam distillation machine that extracts the oil. Cinnamon Leaf Oil can be used as a great flavouring to seasonings and for aromatherapy sessions.
- $20.00 (+GST) $23.00 (incl GST)
- $10.35 (+GST) $11.90 (incl GST)
- $14.35 (+GST) $16.50 (incl GST)
- $20.87 (+GST) $24.00 (incl GST)
- $9.13 (+GST) $10.50 (incl GST)
- $14.78 (+GST) $17.00 (incl GST)
- $23.48 (+GST) $27.00 (incl GST)