• Lavender Essential Oil (you only require a few drops for an individual soap)
• Dried Lavender Flowers
• Add in a drop or two of the lavender essential oil. We say a drop or two but you can add more depending on how much fragrance you want in your individual soap.
• Then add in a few pinches of lavender flower. You could use other dried flowers or a small spoon of porridge oats if preferable. This gives texture and more fragrance to the soap.
• Pour the soap base into a mould. We have used an individual clamshell mould.
• Wait until it cools then you can start using the soap right away! Wrap up as a gift or keep for yourself and enjoy!
This soap has been found to be beautiful on your skin.